Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Just me and the bucket of ice cream
so class was... class. I feel REALLY drained. Not tired so much... drained. It's time to admit that I'm emotionally drained... yeah, i hate to do it, but time to face the facts that I actually have emotions. And those emotions are... drained, there's no better word for it. i feel overwhelmed at work... i feel out of my league in my writing class... and i feel out of touch with not only my friends but also my family. i feel alone... out of touch... overwhelmed... all sorts of bad things and all at once.
So what I'm doing is watching old Euphonics video... old video of stuff I did in Big Rapids, some Outer Core stuff... eatin' some ice cream
i'm just trying to figure out who i used to be... and maybe it'll tell me who i am

"So this is who I used to be
what happened to him?" - from a yet untitled song by John Steeno

No comments: