Saturday, January 03, 2004

Too Tired... Stupid work... too warm in Chicago... stop eating fucking ice cream you bastards
Hmm... I think that the title pretty much sums it up. It was like 60 degrees here... and the line was out the door the whole night. I'm way tired... and I hate all those people who came in, because they JUST KEEP COMING.
Oh my God... if one more person asks for a "strawberry blondie" I'm going to kill someone. It's BLONDE... it's the feminine spelling of the masculine "blond." You are an idiot!
And, for the love of God, stop calling me to find out when we close... get off your ass and come to the store and look. Gah!!!

Ok... I'm better now. >Sigh< How are you? Mmhmm... that's great.
So I was asked what my New Year's resolution was... so I'll tell everyone since I have a big mouth (even those this is typing... I have big hands? I don't know).
My New Year's Resolution: To move on. I've been spending the past few months wishing/hoping/praying that things would be the way they were just a few months ago. And they'll never be like that again. It's time for me to move on... be here in Chicago... and not worry about the past. Not even think about the past... who's here for me now? Those are the people I'm going to keep in touch with... uh... with which I will keep in touch. Right.
I just figured it was time to move forward... just blindly move forward... and see where I end up. Or something.

I still have a list of Best and Worst of 2003... but that'll have to wait, as I'm tired and hungry. Have a good night.

No comments: