Wednesday, January 14, 2004

A contented mood... from me? Even I can't believe it
Yeah... so I just got back from a really good improv class. We had a substitute teacher and she not only gave us positive feedback (for one of the first times ever), but she also seemed to really have a grip on what we were doing and why it was important. I mean, we really seemed to understand why what we were doing was important... and how it played to the audience. >shrug< I don't know... it was just a really good class.
Jim came over today... he looked good, even though he's looking for a job again. But he looks a lot more confident than he was before... so I think he'll be all right. I'm going to try to do something fun for him... like maybe we'll go to a movie or something. >shrug< he needs to relax a bit, I think.
I also got a semi-random call from Miss Karen Green... she and San Jose were on their way to ACTF and wondered if they could stop by and get something to eat. But, alas, it would've taken too long for them to drive all the way up to the loop to meet me for dinner and then drive back to where they needed to be. So, that would have been cool... and it made me feel good that they were even considering driving all the way up just to see me. I really REALLY like when people take the time and effort to visit... which is why I try to take the time and effort to visit other people, and I pride myself on the fact that I have visited a lot of my friends' houses and home-towns... it's fun!
Whatever... I don't know what I'm saying but I'm hungry so i'm going to go eat something... have a crazy night :)

No comments: