Monday, January 19, 2004

If Sunnydale is over Hellmouth... than Macomb, Illinois must be over Crazymouth
Well... I just recently heard that there are some CRAZY people who go to Western Illinois University. Why should I care??? Well... because Western Illinois University is in Macomb, Illinois.
"Oh," I hear you say, "now it makes sense." Yeah... keep your sarcasm to yourself, you sarcastic bastard. If you read this book from the beginning instead of reading the ending (you're spoiling the surprise!!!), then you'd know that this here crazy bastard was BORN in Macomb, Illinois! Home of the Western Illinois Leathernecks! (Yes, Leathernecks... and that means Bulldog oddly enough, it does not mean alligator).

That's really all I have to say. Except that, if you've seen a crazy person from Western Illinois recently, then... I miss you. I miss you a lot.

No comments: