Monday, January 12, 2004

Who knew the lady across the hall was so cool, the "Cubs Hat" guy, and break out the tissues: mah Packers' season is over
Today on my way to work, while I was standing at the elevator, my neighbor across the hall walked past with some garbage to put down the shoot. I said "hello" and she smiled. The elevator took so long that I was still there when she came back, and I said "have a good afternoon"... and she said "did you watch any football today?" (which DID come out of nowhere, as I was in my black coat, Guinness hat, and work khakis... no football attire here). And I said "yeah... my team's playing right now" and she said "oh, Green Bay?" and I said "Yeah, but I gotta go to work >shrug<" and she said "well I'll root for them for you"... and I was thinking "HOLY SHIT!!! WHAT A COOL ACROSS THE HALL NEIGHBOR LADY!!!" but I said "thanks!" and went into the elevator.
So that was that... and then off to work I went. Uneventful, at best. It took Abby and I two hours to close tonight... we were both tired and since it was Sunday night, we had a couple extra things to do.

I honestly think I'm too tired to finish this post. i'll post something tomorrow after I've gotten some sleep... but I think my illness has finally gotten the better of me. Oh well... I'm sure I'll be able to handle taking care of Sick!John... he's a big baby.
Have a nice night :)

No comments: