Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Um... what?
I don't know what happened, but I'm in a terrible mood. I went to class... and my monologue kind of... well it sucked ass, I'm not going to lie to you all. And this isn't a "oh I'm being modest" sucked ass... it honestly sucked ass. And then, at the end of class, I read what I had wrote for our assignment for next week (he gave us forty-five minutes to freewrite), and that sucked too. I mean, it wasn't as bad as the monologue, but I just felt like an idiot reading it. It blew.
Then Adam and I went to the open mic night again... and there were some pretty funny guys there. I mean, people who do this for a living who you'll probably never hear of... and I guess that depressed me because these guys are so much better than I am, but they'll never make it... what chance do I have? And Adam left the open mic with his friend TJ (also a comedian... he was good) and they were going to go to ANOTHER open mic. I mean, they're really putting hours in... and I just don't feel like I have the energy to do that, you know? Although, that might just be the illness talking (I still feel sick). And, even though I'm sick... my insomnia's worse than it was before. Oh well...
In better news, Chelsea talked to me online while she read my blog for the past few weeks (she actually read this... even I don't do that, which is why there are so many egregious speling erorrs). There she was, reading what I had been up to... if Kopec doesn't watch out, I'm gonna take that girl and bendherover >mumbles incoherently for thirty-two seconds<... screamin' for her mama. Wow... I can't believe I said that. But I would.
And that's really all I have for now. Best of luck to all those Albion kiddies going to ACTF! And a big thanks to Mr. Michael Joseph Bohne who asked me to be one of the Groomsmen at his wedding. >blush< I'm so humbled... I can't wait for 2005!!! Best news I've heard in a while!!!
>shrug< that cheered me right back up again... these violent mood swings must mean I'm near my period. Have a crazy gender :)

No comments: