Saturday, January 24, 2004

Snow + Two inches of accumulation = Chicago's Sidewalks OR It's a fact: Snow hides poop
I guess I'll start with yesterday. I went to Dominick's for the first time ever. It's a grocery store... and I knew it was "high class" when I parked between a Lexus and an Audi A4. Yeah... nice.
So Dominick's was fun... $123 worth of fun, but fun none-the-less. I bought myself the largest container of Orange Juice I've ever seen... mmm... orange juice.
Anyway, I then made Miss Amber Buck's Enchiladas... which I affectionately call Buckinchiladas! Heehee... I'm the most clever man in the history of men. And, while I was eating, I was talking online to mah girl Jen. Jenna and I talked for almost three hours (I think)... and it seemed like we were both morny (did I use that right, Jen?). >shrug< it was fun.
Then today I went into work about 2 in the afternoon and Andrea called work to check in on things... She wanted me to go to the Bank and pick up $450 worth of change. And, before I left, Andrea told me I should ask out Amanda, a woman who works as a teller at the bank. Andrea could "tell she was interested" in the fifteen seconds that Amanda and I interacted the first time I went to the bank. So that made me laugh, as I hadn't picked up any vibes... and I'm uncanny at picking up body language (I'm the bestest ever!... ok... sometimes I totally suck, but, for a guy, I'm the bestest ever!) That's when I met Ashleigh at North Community Bank. >Blush< Ashleigh was my teller, but she wasn't in charge of the change pickup, so we both had to wait while the other teller finished with a customer... so we talked. She's from Michigan, the Jackson area to be exact... and she's going to some International Design school in Chicago... something about wanting to be a "buyer" for clothing lines. >blush< She was cute... and when I told her I went to Albion, she asked when I graduated and I said just this past year, and she thought I had been older. >blush< um... yeah... she had dated a guy from Albion... and I wanted to say that we weren't all like him. Unless she liked him... in which case we were all exactly like him. But we talked about Second City and how long she'd been working at the bank (we had a LOT of time)... and then she asked my name before I left. >blush< She was cute.
Anyway... I came back to the store and spent most of the afternoon organizing the "paid out"s. It took a while, and was boring... but I got paid to do it, so whatever! I then came home and had a fairly long conversation with my folks... just catching up on things. And tonight I'm playing XBox and will eventually work on my script for Monday's class. And that's where I am now... hope you're all having a lovely evening.
Aloha!

No comments: