Friday, January 16, 2004

Yeah... so... what am I doing?
So I met with my manager Andrea today for about an hour and a half. We basically just went over the "scoop report"... and she showed me in the store what they look for when evaluating us. She also gave me a few simple ideas on how to keep employees busy! Hooray for delegating authority!
I'm also pretty sure that I'm going to have to be all "I'm a manager guy... I'm on the phone with you because we need something" or something. I hope I can be an asshole to someone... and maybe fire them. Yeah... that'd be nice... I just want to make myself feel important by making someone else feel worthless, is bascially what I'm doing. heehee... I'm totally lying... firing someone would make me cry. Or give me a hard-on... I'm not sure which.
In other news, I woke up with the worst back pain ever in the history of things with vertebrae. I don't think it's the bones, but rather the muscles because it hurt to breathe. Yeah... that's pain. I don't know what that's all about.
In OTHER news, I had a few phone conversations with some lovely ladies today... most of them were good news, too. Plus, I had to get Rhea and Jean a parking pass by going to ANOTHER BUILDING (that's a story for another time).

I think I started to write a song. I'd write more about the song... but it's one of those songs that you write because you have to... and not really because you want to sing it to anyone. You know? I don't know... I just feel like I have a lot to say and I don't know how else to say it. And, in a perfect world, I would just say how I feel to who I want to tell it to... but that's not this world. And that's not this night.... goodnight moon

No comments: