Wednesday, January 14, 2004

*Squee*
Got a random call from Miss Laura Kraly tonight... which is weird because I had been thinking about her all afternoon. But it was good to talk with her, even if it WAS just about the weather.
How impressed would you be if I said I had to read some "scoop reports" tonight? Tres impressed??? Yes... you would, because you wouldn't know that it was, in fact, really lame. >shrug< I think I got paid for the time I spent reading it... so that's cool. Nothing like making money for sitting on mahfuton and reading :)
I feel like poop, by the way. POOP. Oh well... I think I'm going to call it a night VERY early tonight. But we'll see.
I've also really had a craving for chocolate lately... I think I must be having my period. Or something.
Have a crazy night :)

No comments: