Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Good Lord my back!!!
Ouch my back... I think it's that the "flu" (if that's what I have) has made me all achy/breaky. And my throat still hurts... and I'm whining and that's irritating!
Speaking of whining... there was a woman doing the improv set last night on the mainstage and she had this whining character... she was so funny! And she looked like a cross between Susan and Karin Heffel, so, you know, she was pretty cute >wink<
Ouch my back! Son of a BITCH!
In a completely unrelated story, I had "Pretend" by Outer Core in my head all yesterday. This was tough because I don't know the lyrics... so it was just me mocking Ken in my head most of the day. It was still pretty neat.
>shrug< I have to meet with Andrea sometime tomorrow to learn what the hell I have to do about being the Assisstant Manager's Assistant or whatever I am. Hope you have a crazy day that doesn't hurt as much as my back does.

No comments: