Monday, January 05, 2004

Now I know it's so addicting-
Yeah... so I was walking home from work last night with a "gotta have it" (large) of the cake batter ice cream with sprinkles. This is a story in and of itself, as I hate sprinkles: some dude came in and wanted a large "birthday cake remix" and I thought he said "with sprinkles" but he must have said "no sprinkles" or "with no sprinkles" because when I put the sprinkles on he was all "egh... I didn't want sprinkles" and I had to put it in the freezer and I took it home myself.
Anyway... so on my way home I'm eating this large of cake batter and a mixin which I hate... and when I finish it, I want more... I'm actually ready to eat more of it... After I'm done!... with a large! There's something in that damn ice cream.

It's sleepy tired time... have a nice night :P

No comments: